Old July 8th 05, 04:38 AM
Susan S.

Default OT-Hurricane Denis

Well, once again, here we go. Another fine storm headed directly at my
house !! LOL
Sometimes it seems like that. Everyone here is in full panic after sitting
through Ivan. The stores are packed with people but empty on food and the
lines at the gas stations are already down the block, if they have any gas
left at all. Sad thing is we still have people living in houses with blue
tarps for roofs from the last storm.

I sat through the last one, headed out of town for this one. Once is
enough. Pulling out Saturday morning. Just wish my car was running so I
could at least move it to a safer location.

Say a prayer for us here on the Gulf Coast........I think we're going to
need it.

Susan S.
Pensacola Fl