Old November 9th 04, 09:50 AM
Uwe Schürkamp

On 09 Nov 2004 00:25:58 GMT, EldredP wrote:
> Well, I built a new computer(thanks to a generous fellow sim racer). Since the
> mobo doesn't have any ISA slots, I can't use my PDPL gamecard. The USB wheel I
> have doesn't have split-axis, so that makes it difficult to drive. I tried
> using my SBLive's gameport to run my TSW wheel. Couldn't find(or create) a
> config that worked right. Either the config didn't show both pedals, or the
> calibrate screen kept jumping around. This is a winXP system, and I'm sure I'm
> just not used to XP yet. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!
>
> Eldred

Hi Eldi,

cannot really comment as I'm not on XP, but my TSW works fine on the
SBLive's game port. I had to do some simple rewiring that's outlined
on my homepage (see below for URL), and then I defined a new entry in
win98se as a standard 3 axis / 4 button joystick and it worked just
fine.

Make sure you disable / enable "poll with interrupts enabled" in the
game controller config, cannot remember which one it was.

Let me know if you need more help and I'll be happy to.

cheers,

uwe

--
mail replies to Uwe at schuerkamp dot de ( yahoo address is spambox)
Uwe Schuerkamp //////////////////////////// http://www.schuerkamp.de/