Old December 11th 04, 11:05 PM
James C. Reeves

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
news | On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:30:06 -0500, "James C. Reeves"
| > wrote:
|
| >Yes...words that come to mind. Excessive. Overkill. Unnecessary.
| >Ridiculous. But, apparently people want the power (or think they do), even
| >though it can rarely be used
|
| Spoken like a true Sloth.
|
| No doubt you're the guy I see puttering up the freeway on-ramp at 35
| MPH because his car does 0-60 in 6 months.
|
| --
| Sloth Kills!
| http://www.geocities.com/slothkills/

You'd be wrong. I enter the freeway at at least the posted limits...usually 65
around here. Although I realize that I would still be a sloth from your
perspective though. :-) You'll be glad to know I'm rarely in the left
lane...too much crazy stuff going on over there by truly crazy people! People
doing 90 thinking that the ones doing 80 are "sloth's". The ones doing 100
thinking that the ones doing 90 are "sloth's". It should be called the
"no-rules" lane over there in the left, frankly.

BTW: I wonder how people have been driving 80-100 for so many years without
these 425HP engines then! ;-)