Old September 7th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default Simoniz Orbital buffer Question

Hey, all...

I just bought one of those little 4" battery-powered random orbital
buffers from Simoniz - The one shaped like a hand drill, where the
battery slams into the handle....

Anyway. No manual with this thing, and I have a question about the
battery charger. I just want to confirm if I can safely leave the
battery in the charger for longer than the 5-hour charge time...
presumably the little red light will go out when the battery's fully
charged...?

If someone who has one of these beasties could confirm, I'd appreciate
it.

Thanks!!

BD