Old August 14th 06, 01:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
[email protected]

Default Drunk Woman Kills Her 6-Year-Old Son

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ted Kennedy -
> President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) said in
> rec.autos.driving:
> > Hmm. 6 year old son, 46 year old mother. Kid didn't have much going
> > for him, anyway.

> How so? (besides her ****ty driving abilities that got him killed)?

Studies indicate, as do personal observations, that children born to
older mothers typically have lower intelligence and greater risk of
birth defects et al than children born to younger mothers.

In that regard, I'd estimate Aunt Judy's mother being about 60 when she
gave birth to it.