Old May 23rd 04, 09:43 PM
marko vrkic

In article >, Juergen . says :
> marko vrkic wrote:
> > Thanks. On http://free-ri.htnet.hr/korma/ you can see some pics, I will
> > add some soon with complete new paintjob .

> Thanks for sharing the photos!
>
> Did you buy it in Germany?
> I ask because the cab is in _Kommunal-Orange_:
> That is an orange colour often used with
> maintenance vehicles which are owned by German
> towns, cities and counties.

Previous owner bought it in Germany, he needed some vehicle with crawler
gears. It was parked for about 10 years, when we bought it. We are doing
almost complete restoration (except engine,only rubber piping) , main
purpose will be lihgt fire truck for difficult terrains. If the numbers
are correct and no one messed with it, it has about 140.000 km, and one
year working hours :-) , and it is in quite good condition.
I think it will look very attractive when finished , if you are
interested, I will put some pictures with new paint soon .

--
"We are the knights who say NI !!! "