Old May 30th 05, 04:23 PM
Ruel Smith

Mike Romain wrote:

> Maybe I am missing something, but what does any of this bull **** have
> to do about Jeeps?
>
> Do you just get your jollies by seeing your name in print or something?
>
> Sure seems like it.

Yeah, 1994 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0. I've owned it since brand new in Sept.
1993. 146,000+ on the odometer, only mildly off roaded.

No, I simply responded to the Detroit vs. Japan thing, and response after
response has led to this. Has this thread gotten out of hand and off-topic?
Probably so. Somewhere in this thread mentions of the UAW being the bad
guys and bad mouthing dealership mechanics really ticked me off.

If you don't like the posts, anyhow, don't read them. Simple enough.

--

Registered Linux user #378193