Old July 8th 05, 09:41 PM
Tim923

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 20:05:47 GMT, Arif Khokar >
wrote:

>Are you having trouble seeing oncoming traffic when trying to make a
>right on red? If not, then why are you worried then?

Cars change lanes too quickly in Brevard County, Florida and often
don't use blinkers. Where I'm from, no blinker on a road is a crime.
But I see it all the time. 65 in a 45mph is very common. I have
driven in Connecticut near NYC and even there people use blinkers and
change lanes smoothly, not like racecar drivers. Just a different
style of driving. I should get used to it. Not at all used to u-turns.
They are almost illegal where I'm from.