Old March 3rd 05, 05:26 PM
Stephen Haare

The reason I asked was that I was guessing that your odometer or speedometer
had stopped working. This is a very common problem on these clusters. What I
did for the speedo was to get another cluster that I knew wouldn't work and
just swap the speedo from the new one to the old one. You may be able to get
away with doing the same thing for the clock. If you do get a new cluster
and it doesn't work you still might be able to just swap the clock portion
into the old cluster but I personally have not done that.

HTH
Steve

ink.net...