Old August 22nd 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
[email protected]

Default 95' Explorer Keyless Entry Permanent Code

Shane,

You will need a flashlight and good eysight. Check inside the rear
washer fluid compartment. Behind the washer filler on the bottom side
of the box there should be the original code posted. Apparently it is
that box that needs to be replaced if you lose the code.

Ed...