Old December 6th 04, 06:08 AM
Big Bill

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:35:33 +0000 (UTC), (Don
Klipstein) wrote:

>In article >, Big Bill wrote:
>
>>If the car is out of control, how will killing the driver help?

> I doubt the purpose of the boulders is for executing speeding reckless
>drivers. The boulders serve no less purpose if the reckless drivers
>survive being blocked from the house they were headed for.

You're not reading the thread.
I replied to this:
"All this talk about killing the drivers of these out-of-control cars
is a non-issue. Killing in self-defense is perfectly legal and morally
justified. If it comes down to a choice between killing a dumbass
losing control of his car or killing me, I choose the dumbass."
This doesn't involve boulders, but a determined action.
The boulders aren't placed to kill, but to stop the out-of-control
car.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"