Old March 4th 05, 11:16 PM
Shadowdancer

In article rio.net>,
says...

> "Shadowdancer" > wrote in message
> news:1109937184.de264e7bacad53adbdf4d36998b7e7bd@m eganetnews2...
> > I'm a little confused about the tire inflation table in my car's manual,
> > and I'm not sure which pressures to use.
> >
> > The car is a `98 Z3 2.8 Litre, and the tires a
> >
> > Front: Daytona P225/50Z R16 M+S
> >
> > Rear: Yokohama P225/50 R16 M+S
> >
> > Do I go with 29 front and 32 rear, or 32 front and 35 rear?
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > Perry

> First off, I don't think that anyone would recommend mixing tires. It's not
> a good idea and can cause all sorts of handling problems, especially on the
> Z cars.

Thanks everyone. We appreciate the advice. These are the tires that
were on the car when we bought it last week, so I will look at which
pair is in the best shape, and buy two to match those.

Just out of curiosity, what is the radical difference? Brands? The fact
that one pair is 50, and the other is 50Z?

Perry