Old November 6th 04, 11:41 AM
Dave Hall

Yes, it's P (suffix) for Pollution and K (pre-fix) for Kat.

BTW, in the UK, if you are a liberal, you haven't had any say in anything for
about 70 years, and whatever your political colour we get little say globally
anyway when it comes to environmental pollution. Kyoto "agreement", what's
that? ;-)

--
Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club