Old June 30th 05, 06:10 AM

Default UrS6

After a brief affair with an S4 (and a buyer with much more money than
brains, AND a "won't take no for an answer" attitude) I have an idea
that I can get an UrS6, and with the leftover dough, chip it, add
exhaust, and still have tons left over for maint./repairs for the next
10 years.

It's just a regular 2.2 I5 with a turbo, right? Made for one year (MY
1995) and about like the A6 of the time in size and weight? 220HP,
5sp, anything else?

It seems like it might be a very good car - undervalued for it's
performance, mature tech (I5 2.2T being around for quite some time
before '95) and otherwise a decent piece of equipment for those who
understand the maintenance issues for an Audi.

Anyone got any pointers toward more info? I've been to s-cars.org, and
audiworld - anywhere else?

Thanks,

E.P.