Old June 14th 05, 07:50 PM
Dan J.S.

> Did the American car makers really think people would be buying assault
> vehicles to drive around forever?
>
> I just don't get what they think they have been doing.
>
> --
> Republican Health Plan: Don't Get Sick
>
> Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time

It's like this. If you want reliability and bland styling, you buy a Honda
or Toyota. If you want fast and fun, you buy a BMW, Mercedes, Porsche or
Audi. American cars fall in between, but mostly just fall apart.

I dont think it has anything to do with who makes them, its the Wal-Mart
like approach to making suppliers cut more and more costs every year.

I look at someone driving an American car and it's either someone with a
lot of time on their hands, or someone that is uneducated.