Old March 9th 05, 02:11 PM
Remco

Hey Brian

I've been wondering how you made out with it. Sorry to hear they are
still stuck like 'dogs in heat' as I heard it put so well here

You had some space between the transmission and engine, right?
If so, I was thinking that maybe along the top mounting holes you
could insert a bolt . A nut with washer you put being between the
cases, threading it onto this bolt. The end of the bolt would sit --
not in the mating hole on the opposite side -- but on a piece of metal
covering this hole. Tightening that nut would cause it to want to pull
the cases apart. It would only pull it from the top but maybe some
wedges along the bottom could help it all along so the pulling is all
done equally.
Just a local brainfart - not sure if it works. Hope you get it apart
soon.

Think of this problem this way: once you get it all off, you'll be able
to brag about it like it was a badge of honor

Remco