Old January 30th 05, 08:21 PM
Deep

Well it's more so that when driving with the headlights on, it's decides
that every 5th spray needs to turn on the headlight washer. However, if I
just use it once during my evening trip home, it will still use the fluid.
I've found that when I am using it , it's usually at night and I ran 10
days - 2 weeks before having to refill the tank. My wife's car uses a full
tank every 2 months approx. and she LOVES to spray her windows all the
time...

Deep

"Dori A Schmetterling" > wrote in message
> Interesting comment. I bought my car with a spray system. I don't drive
> much and I don't think I have used the cleaner 'in anger'. Maybe a waste

of
> money. If there really were a lot dirt around, e.g. on a motorway, for

how
> long could I use the spray before emptying the water tank...?... :-(
>
> DAS
> --
> For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling
> ---
>
> "Deep" > wrote in message
> >I can't tell much difference... all mine are are the the washer sprays...
> > apart from draining the washer fuild tank at an alarming rate, there's

not