Old January 30th 05, 08:10 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Interesting comment. I bought my car with a spray system. I don't drive
much and I don't think I have used the cleaner 'in anger'. Maybe a waste of
money. If there really were a lot dirt around, e.g. on a motorway, for how
long could I use the spray before emptying the water tank...?... :-(

DAS
---

"Deep" > wrote in message
>I can't tell much difference... all mine are are the the washer sprays...
> apart from draining the washer fuild tank at an alarming rate, there's not
> much good I see from them... now if they had wipers... that would be
> different.
>
> Deep

[...]