Old January 23rd 05, 10:44 PM
Frank Kemper

GRL > haute in die Tasten:

> I sense the value of E46 3-Series is on the rise.

LOL

Whenever [insert brand name here] replaces a car with a new model, some
guys begin to whine and tell funny things about the resale value of the
soon to be replaced car.

When the E38 was replaced by the E65, the huge depreciation of this car
became even worse, so it was with the E39/E60, and I bet that it will be
the same with the E46/E90. BTW: I just read the first review on the E90,
published by german car mag auto motor sport, and they were amazed. The
only negative things they found ot during their first test ride, was the
fact that you need to push a button for starting the engine - instead of
just turning the key.

Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance