Old July 25th 04, 11:42 PM
Tony Rickard

"Gareth Tuckwell" wrote:

> I have a 52 plate 156 2.0 JTS. I live in sunny suburbia and I need to put

my
> Fiance on my insurance, but Esure won't insure anyone for it under 30yrs

old
> because its group 16. I managed to persuade them to insure me when I was

29,
> but she is only 24. I currently pay about £480 or £490 annually (I forget
> because I just moved and had to pay about £50 extra).

Esure would not insure my wife on the GTV 2.0 because she had an accident
within the last 3 years (even though it was resolved 50/50) yet would insure
her on the 156 V6 (go figure, they must have the GTV listed as a sports
coupe and the 156 as a saloon).

Got a competitive quote for the GTV from Norwich Union.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Tony