Old May 27th 04, 09:53 AM
SteveH

MeatballTurbo > wrote:

> In article >,
> says...
>

> > It helps that there's no 'turbo' in the model name.
> >

> yeah, there is that
>
> But surely the nice burly 2.5 V6 can't be that far down on performance
> (not actual power) compared to 2 litre turbo Saab that doesn't rev past
> 6k by design?

Ahhh, 2.5V6 - I wouldn't bother with that one, if I were you.

OK, you get the lovely V6 sound, but the performance isn't any better
than a 2lt TSpark, due to the extra weight of the V6 engine. [1]

This might also explain the insurance quote - I find quotes for the 3lt
V6 are a tad on the high side.

> BTW, found this site
http://phantom.urbis.net.il/alfa75/technical2.html

Not loading for me :-(

[1] The 75 TSpark has the same power/weight ratio as a 156 V6 24v, ffs!
> If it is any use.

VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL