Old February 2nd 05, 05:49 AM
Fight Teh Rice

Default CMF\Chase Lively Internet Scam Warning!!!

Don't do any business with him or there. He has physically
threatend a former member there...

D3G Governator: i have these two friends i went to high school
with that are now..... welll..... do odd jobs on the side
D3G Governator: its not the kind of people anyone would want to
**** with
D3G Governator: they have their own business now and i helped
them up making parts for them
D3G Governator: didnt charge them anythng, did it for fun
D3G Governator: they told me if i need anything, just let htem
know, they will take care of it
D3G Governator: and trust me.... i never aksed them for anything
or really want to be too close to them but if i have to..... and
he ****es me off enough.... i dont give a ****
D3G Governator: i got my limits
Xxxxxxx: Like hitmen?
xxxxxxxx: lol
D3G Governator: something like that
D3G Governator: lets put it this way
D3G Governator: a customer ****ed them out of $700 bucks
D3G Governator: he lives in FL
D3G Governator: they live in CA
D3G Governator: they both flow down there and beat the living
**** out of him, got $2k out of him, tok his credit carsd and
charged them up and ****ed up his car big time
D3G Governator: they even took pictures of his car and him
before and after
xxxxxxx: HEY!
Xxxxxxx: I have his address........ want it?
D3G Governator: i never took them seriously but after those
pictures i saw... i dont even hang out with them anymore.. just
keep a friendly face when u bump into them
D3G Governator: do you?
Xxxxxxx Xx: I dont even know how I still have this laugh
D3G Governator: his new address?
D3G Governator: he moved back with his mom
XX xxxx Xxxxxx
Xxxxxxx Xx: xx
XXxxxxx Xx:xxxx
XxxxxXx: Exxxxx
XXxxXx:xxxx
D3G Governator: i just saved that
D3G Governator: you are the man!
xxxxxXx:
D3G Governator: If something happens to him... you dont know
anything about it
D3G Governator: hell i dont even wnat to know anything about it
Xxxxxxx: id mapquest it just incase...... who knows if it
correct, I mean it seems he wasnt my friend from the
beginning...
D3G Governator: trust me... i wont send anyone with the wrong
address
D3G Governator: i'll just give them his name and IP address and
call it a night

He runs a website www.clubTCforums.com and www.neweclipse.org
that he is suppose to make parts for them don't go there, and
definetly don't buy into his scams...If you can please help
spread this message on every forum everywhere. He use to own a
company called MPH/XERD do a simple google search to see what
else i'm talking about.

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet