Old February 1st 05, 08:49 PM
Iowa883

Default Brakeline Replacement HELP

I have a 67' fiberglass buggy (Roadrunner Kinda Rare ) . Anyway, I need to
replace the rear passenger side brake line. It runs from the brake hose to
the T on the rear driver's side.
Is this line available at Napa or Oreilly's ? Would it be cheaper in the
long run to get the whole set from JC Whitney ?
What would you guys do ?

Thanks,
Iowa883

On another Note, is it easy to rebuild the carb. on this VW ? It has a 1600
DP ? I just know the last time I was running it ( 5 years ago ) it go
horrible gas mileage ( I think around 15 ) . Or is there a different carb. I
need to go to ? I am running a 009 bosch dist. if that makes any difference.