Old April 23rd 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Default Car wash won't pay for damaged Beetle engine splash guards!

In article et>,
Papa > wrote:
>Well, all I can say is, most small cars (especially those with low ground
>clearances) and the pull-thru type of car washes are a bad combo - not just
>the Beetle.

EXACTLY! Besides, they do a terrible job IMHO. They are okay for the winter
to get the salt off. However there is also a type of non-contact lasar wash
car wash that uses high pressure and a robot arm system that works well
if you need to take off the salt...

--
Jeeps and dubs and everything's nice...