Old December 8th 04, 03:01 AM
Inky

I did test the resistance of the plug wires and found them within the
acceptable range. I also pulled and checked the gap on all four plugs
(which had been replaced when the other work was done at the
dealership). They were pristine (no carbonization, oil fouling, or
other problems).

Thanks for the advice.

-- Christian

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:25:11 -0500, "maxpower" >
wrote:

>My first suspision would be secondary ignition, plugs and wires, Under a
>load backfiring, that would be the first thing to replace and i didnt see
>that anywhere on your list that you have done?Also make sure there is no oil
>getitng into the spark plugs holes, that could be a problem
>Glenn Beasley
>Chrysler Tech

.. .