Old September 11th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
[email protected]

Default Whistling Sound 2002 Pathfinder SE 4x4

I was driving the other day and all of the sudden I heard some type of
whistling sound coming from the front of my truck. It's only while I'm
moving. I turned the engine off at about 50 mph and it was still doing
it so I don't believe it's the engine. Could it just be air hitting the
front or antenna? Any other suggestions? I just bought it last week. It
has 75k miles on it and runs perfect so far. Thanks in advance for your
help.