Old December 18th 04, 07:40 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

True, but the automatic vacuum actuated hubs on a SuperDuty are problem
prone as well. Next truck will have a lever on the floor instead of a switch
on the dash.

Incidentally, even though the twin I-beam front suspension is no longer
found on Ford 4x4's (known as TTB for Twin Traction Beam), 2005
re-introduced coil-sprung front axles on 4x4 Superduties, a'la the original
Bronco.

Sweet. I have found my next truck.

ups.com...