Old July 9th 05, 02:03 AM
Rick

Default 1990 325i interior water leak

I just bought a 1990 325i which seems to be in great shape. I've had it for
about two weeks. It finally rained here in Tacoma WA and I've noticed that
there is a leak that drips down the passenger side kick panel. This won't do
in the rainy northwest. The carpet is in excellent shape and it does not
appear that there has ever been a problem of this sort in the car. The car
has 191k miles on it and is all original. I suspect that it has had some
body work but whoever did it did an outstanding job. Anybody have any
thoughts on how I should procede to stop this leak?
Thanks Rick Burton