Old December 9th 04, 03:11 AM
E.R.

In a previous posting, Scott en Aztlán
> had the audacity to say:

:>Another MFFY has taken the TW off the road. Story may follow once it
:>is sorted out.
:
:Wow, no ****?
:
:I assume you're OK, so that's good. The bright side is, now you have
:an opportunity to get a proper conveyance, one with enough power to
revent the kind of abuses that started this subthread.

Have you ever driven something like Brent's TW? Those cars
really aren't that bad. Mazda's 2 litre TWs actually have
adequate power. I get by with one. Sure, mine's turbo'd, but I'm
taking that into account and basing my observations on her
general pep and performance in the 2-3krpm range. (Plus, my
turbo's playing up a bit these days.)

Of course, if I had a more powerful car, I could easily have
stopped that Cav from cutting me up from the right TWICE that
time I was trapped behind a micropassing minivan, so your "can't
have too much hp" point is nonetheless well taken.

My condolences also go to Brent and his RIPing (?) TW, and I
just hope he's okay too.

--
E.R. aka SJG aka Ricardo
present location: vancouver bc canada