Old August 6th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Chuck Whealton

Default Do you report bad driving to that number?

wrote:
> I always write the information down and them know i am reporting them .

I did it once. I was on my way up to training for an entire week and
this was the second day I encountered this obnacious driver for a
"corporate supply" type company.

This second time, he was acting more obnacious than previously and
almost ran somebody else (not me) off the road. At that point, I
called and let 'em know EXACTLY who it was via the license plate and
other identifying number on the truck.

That was the only time I've ever done that. I mean he stood out as
such an unsafe driver it wasn't even funny.

Charles R. Whealton
Charles Whealton @ pleasedontspam.com