Old March 2nd 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Is it time to take the keys away from our teenage drivers?

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> No offsense, but I'm going to err on the side of caution and assume
> that the driver with the smashed-up car is someone I don't want to
> allow to violate my space cushion.

On the same trip where the kid turned left directly in front of me
causing the right front corner of my car to be smashed, some guy on a
motorcycle decided to have a battle of wills with me for space, where it
would have been the right front corner that would have hit him. Not
exactly the brightest bulb.