Old May 10th 05, 11:06 PM
Michael Johnson, PE

Those corporate profits are the dividend payments for a shareholder. In
the end it results in a person's income whether it be the sell of a
house or a gallon of gas generating the profit. I find it extremely
hypocritical that a person can justify taking $500k profit from one
individual and then trash an oil company for taking a mere fraction of
that from the same individual over their entire lifetime?