Old July 11th 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Elizherrera

Default MY TUMBLER DOESN'T WORK, HOW TO CHANGE IT--1991 CIVIC SI

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this and am just looking for a few answers. My friend drove my
1991 Honda Civic Si to the store and he couldn't get the key to turn and
start the car. So I took apart the back plastic piece with the conectors
and used a screwdriver to start my car and drove it home. Well now the
problem is that the steering wheel is locked and I had to drive holding
the key on while shifting (not very fun). Well I ripped apart the tumbler
and now my question is how do I replace it so it's not ghetto?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Eliz