Old March 5th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Dana Corp files for bankruptcy

And your great, great, great granddad would roll over in his grave if he
knew you were driving at all, instead of riding a horse. Where do you
draw the line about living in the past?
2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton
capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II.