Old August 23rd 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected]

Default Engine runs rough exept during acceleration

Look into the dealer garage. For a minimun sum, they can hook it up to
a computer.. and give you an accurate description of what is wrong. Why
waist $10 on injector cleaner that will cause an o-ring leak, $20 on
filter.. when the dealer is only about $75, and will tell you exactly
what to do??