Old August 21st 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan[_1_]

Default Engine runs rough exept during acceleration

You are in thewrong newsgroup. We don't do watercooled cars here.

For that you should go to our sister group, rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

They will help you with your watercooled VW problems.

Jan

--
Beer is made by fermentation caused by bacteria feeding on yeast cells