Old December 24th 04, 08:37 PM
Lloyd Randall

In article .com>,
wrote:

> Lloyd Randall wrote:
> > A couple of days ago I saw an SUV turn around at the park. I took it

> > be an Explorer or Blazer because it looked big and angular. However,

> > the rear side window was rounded and tapered toward the rear, like

> that
> > of a Focus. The roof curved downward toward the rear.
> >
> > I don't know of a large SUV that's angular in front but curvy in

> back.
> > What could it have been?
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards,
> > Lloyd

> Chevy Equinox or Dodge Magnum

Thanks. It was neither. The vehicle I saw was taller and less slanting
in front. A few years ago, Cherokees, Blazers, and Explorers had lines
like that.

The vehicle I saw had low-profile tires with oversized rims and
freewheeling chrome "spokes". This year, a woman used to bring her
brothers to the park in an Explorer like that. At first I was sure I
recognized the vehicle, but it hadn't had a back side window like that.
It was sort of teardrop-shaped, like some Fucuses. It didn't match the
vehicle's lines.

If there is no production vehicle like that, it sounds as if the driver
paid to customize it. She would have had to change the windows, the
roof, and the tailgate. Sounds expensive!

--
Best Regards,
Lloyd