Old July 22nd 05, 06:10 AM
Stephen Cowell

"YouGoFirst" > wrote in message =

>=20
> I am leaning more towards a bad impeller because I noticed thismorning =

as I
> was driving into work earlier than normal, that the temperature didn't =

get
> up to its normal 190 until I had slowed down below 35 mph. That would =

make
> me think that the coolant isn't moving through the radiator fast =

enough.

Your thermostat could be stuck partially open.... too much
cooling at first, then not enough later. Or it could have been
put in backwards... the sensing part should be toward the
block (spring out). Did the symptoms start after the
maintenance, or were they happening before?
__
Steve
..