Old September 6th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Nicholas Anthony

Default Muscle Heads Rejoice!

All this is premature speculation it takes months for them to determine how
much oil we are talking about. That can be a good or bad thing but in my
mind it's a false sense of hope that prevents us from finding an alternative
means of energy until we know for sure.

ups.com...