Old June 13th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Police crush sunbather

Mike T. wrote:
> "morticide" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/13/bea....ap/index.html
> >
> > When I was in the military, I was taught "attention to detail." These
> > cops apparently forgot that principle. They're no safer than anyone
> > else.
> >

> " An autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday. The officers have been placed on
> paid leave pending an investigation. "
>
> Why is it that every time a cop ****s up BIG TIME, he is rewarded with a

You do understand our system of justice? Innocent until proven guilty?
Yes they are put on paid leave until the investigation etc is over and
then the penalty of whatever is applied. I guess you want everyone to
be penalized at the instant of being accused of something eh?

Harry K