Old April 16th 06, 04:45 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default Nuova Alfasud?

fonte:
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/65...to_return.html
foto:
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/media/?..._pic_24779.jpg

"Our sources say Alfa Romeo is set to unveil an all-new small model at
the Paris Motor Show in October. It will preview a future production
car based on Fiat Grande Punto underpinnings, and our exclusive image
shows what's in store for the front-wheel-drive hatch."

interessante il ricordo dell'alfasud originale:
"Despite being the first small family car to bring outstanding
handling to the masses, the original marked the end of an era for Alfa
purists. Not only was it the firm's first-ever front-wheel-drive
model, but it was built in Southern Italy (hence the name) and plagued
by rust and reliability problems."

a parte discorsi di immagine e di marketing, non sarebbe male una
concorrente italiana come si deve per pologt, yartis ts, mini(?), e
combricola...
--
Ciao! Full147
PV - AlfaRomeo 147 1.9JTD 115cv