Old April 22nd 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Door Problems

Look at the hinge. There is a little post that runs along the side of the
funny shaped cam. The cam is the thing with the spring pushing on it.
That post should spin and roll along the cam when you open and close the
door. If it gets gummed up the door can be very hard to close.
Focus your spray of WD-40 on that post and workit until it rolls.
Let us know if that takes care of it.

I've owned my 66 since 1977. I've had that thing stick more than once.

oups.com...