Old February 18th 05, 03:38 PM
David

Woodchuck,
On another post you mentioned that the MK IV has a very good reputation with
head gaskets.
Do you think in this case below that it was a water pump not the gasket?
I hate these new 'stretch' style head bolts and usually replace them with
'raceware' studs.
Would like to hear your opinion on this and head gaskets in general and
anything that the
user can do to keep them from leaking.
thanks

--