Old December 15th 04, 04:17 AM
Steve Porter

Washington State University has several satellite campuses throughout the
state. But the actual college campus is located in Pullman. If he is a
student or has a parent who is registered or works for the university he
would have access to the wsu.edu internet connection. I too live in Spokane
and having had a child who graduated from WSU and another who will graduate
from the University of Washington in June, I can guarantee you no one around
here refers to attending the University of Washington State as originally
posted. You either attend the University of Wash. or WSU. Naturally, these
two schools have a long history of being rival opponents and many local
traditions.
As for Justin, it is hard for people to take him seriously based upon past
history. Justin, I would love to see your Mustang. Maybe you could bring
it by and show it to me. By the way, what is the name of your business or
businesses? Here is your chance to verify your legitimacy and save face.

Steve
04 Cobra (personalized license plate IMNDEBT)

"Archer >" << memyself&I> wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:07:07 -0800, "Steve Porter" >
> wrote:
>
>>Yea right! The University Of Washington is located in Seattle, Washington
>>and commonly referred to as the "Huskies". While Wazoo is a nickname for
>>Washignton State Universtity and it is located in Pullman, Washington.

> Washington State University has a campus in Spokane. The kid is
> posting from Spokane, Washington.
>
> http://www.spokane.wsu.edu/
>

> Your
>>creditabliity has just been dealt another major blow. Fanatsy seems to be
>>your forte so if I were you, I'd set my compass for Anahiem, California,
>>and
>>visit Disneyland so you will feel right at home.
>>
>>Steve
>>04 Cobra (personalized license plate IMNDEBT)

roups.com...