Old December 15th 04, 12:40 AM

How do you expect us to take you seriously? You claimed to have purchased
several cars within a week & after pulling records of you being a high
schooler, you repeatedly claim to be in college.. and you're 19.. so I'm
assuming if you ARE telling the truth, you were a senior in high school last
year. What the hell is a SENIOR doing playing JV football?? *sniff*
*sniff*... what's that I smell.. bull feces?

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

ups.com...