Old December 16th 04, 04:03 AM
Thomas Malmevik

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Busman wrote:

> While the articles may be silly, they are not the only reason for the demise
> of VWT. I wish I knew a few more people who were as enthusiastic about VW as
> Lois. I know her from my old days in NEATO and the stories she wrote about
> her Single Cab (Vern?) were pretty good then.
> Andy
> 63 Camper

I guess I must be confused. I get VWT each month. They don't
appear to be "dieing". They just last month changed the cover art and
format. They finished a resto on a super 2 issues ago. Last issue they
started a ground up resto on a bus. Seems like an awful long term project
for a mag that is closing up shop. I wonder how many people have read it
recently. The tech article I have seen have been well done and seem well
researched. They are saying the same things that people on this group are.
I hope it is just a rumor. I am subscribed untill 2010......*8-}

--
the Grokdoc
Tom Malmevik