Old August 28th 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Jack Carter

Default Which car to sell?

Dump the Exploder and consider yourself lucky that it hasn't rolled over or
spontaneously gone up in flames for no apparent reason. It was a POS when it
rolled off the assembly line brand new.

"Tim" > wrote in message
> My son is off to college where he can't have a car, and I really don't
> want one sitting in my driveway for a year or two; so I want to sell one.
>
> I have a Dodge Grand Caravan 2001 AWD 82,000 miles, and a Ford Explorer
> 1999 AWD 100,000 miles. The Dodge has a private deal value of $8,000 and
> the Ford $5,000. The various engine ailments the Ford is subject to have
> been fixed. Both are in good shape AFAIK. My wife will drive either;
> either will serve her needs equally well.
>
> Which should I keep? Why? I am tempted to just put them both up for sale
> and keep whatever doesn't sell, but would like to be more rational than
> that.

It has removed 1576 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!