Old August 26th 06, 07:29 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Tim[_3_]

Default Which car to sell?

My son is off to college where he can't have a car, and I really don't want
one sitting in my driveway for a year or two; so I want to sell one.

I have a Dodge Grand Caravan 2001 AWD 82,000 miles, and a Ford Explorer 1999
AWD 100,000 miles. The Dodge has a private deal value of $8,000 and the
Ford $5,000. The various engine ailments the Ford is subject to have been
fixed. Both are in good shape AFAIK. My wife will drive either; either
will serve her needs equally well.

Which should I keep? Why? I am tempted to just put them both up for sale
and keep whatever doesn't sell, but would like to be more rational than
that.