Old August 4th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
john

Default 65 bug converted to 12 volt problems

Hi. I misspoke in my e-mail. I am thinking of having the flywheel
replaced again, which could give me another 5 years of semi-trouble
free starting. Is it a hard job OR should I take it to a shop?(I'm not
much of a mechanic and have never removed a VW engine). Thanks, JOHN