Old July 17th 05, 05:40 PM
drdecker

I bought a 1999 Plymouth Voyageur which is the sister vehicle. I was told
when I bought it that
they had corrected the transmission problem. I was
not even aware of this. I certainly didn't need any additional problems
after buying a 1995 Ford Windstar.Well I bought the warranty just to
ensure I didn't have any problems with it this time. Guess what happened!
Two weeks after buying it the transmission dropped out of it! I am glad i
had the extended warranty. It had 95000 KM which is about 60,000 miles on
it. I now have 187,000 km on it and the only major problem that I have had
with it is always replacing bearings in the front end. I am told that is
because they stopped
putting grease nipples on them so it would not be constantly greased and
would wear out faster.